Four 2nd floor Study Rooms in the University Library can now be scheduled.
- Rooms 212 and 213 are located across from the elevators on the second floor. These rooms have tables that seat four and whiteboards on the wall.
- Rooms 215 and 216 are located near the Math Tutoring Area on the second floor. These rooms also seat four, but are smaller and do not have whiteboards.
- Rooms may be scheduled for same-day use Sunday through Saturday.
- Rooms are scheduled in one hour blocks. You may schedule Group Study Rooms for a total of two hours per day. The two hours may be a combination of one hour in one room and one hour in another or two hours in the same room. The hours may be back to back or at different times during the day.
- If your group has scheduled a room and does not show up within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, you forfeit your scheduled time and others may use the room for the remainder of the hour.
- Repeated no-shows will result in you being blocked from scheduling rooms in the future. If your group has registered for a room and must cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled time, please call the first floor Ask Me Desk at 330-672-3150 to cancel.
- The room schedule for the day can be accessed by scanning the QR code posted outside the room.
- If a room is not scheduled for a particular hour, that room is available to be used by any group of two or more students.
- When your group's scheduled time is over, if the room is scheduled by another group for the next hour, please leave the room promptly.
- If there are any questions or problems, please ask at the first floor Ask Me Desk.
Additional study rooms are available on the first floor of the Main Library.